« Pictures of an exhibition (1) | Main | Taking stock »

Config problems mostly solved

Update to my post on the configuration problems with my new machine: I have sound. I had some problems with the sound quality in XMMS, but that is probably just a case of XMMS not liking some sound cards. When I play the same music files in Kafeine, all is well (although Kafeine's interface is not so nice for managing sound files).
I have tried to configure a cheap scanner I got from my aunt, but no luck with that just yet. It should work, it's in the compatibility lists as a fully supported scanner, but somehow it doesn't.

About

This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on March 7, 2004 11:30 AM.

The previous post in this blog was Pictures of an exhibition (1).

The next post in this blog is Taking stock.

Many more can be found on the main index page or by looking through the archives.

Creative Commons License
This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by
Movable Type 3.34